- Pick an area roughly 200 miles by 150 miles
- Grab a 8.5 by 11 sheet of hex paper.
- The scale should be so that it represents a 200 by 150 mile region
- Draw in mountains
- Draw in rivers
- Draw in hills using them to divide the region into distinct river valley
- Draw in vegetation (swamps, forests, desert, etc)
We will see later if it is suitable: it will always be time to change.
So this is the new map of Vault of the Drow (note that the city and the temple were significantly decreased in terms of size). I did not try to stick strictly to the original (too tedious, but the locations and shapes are the same).
PS : I did not specified it in the original post, but I will also convert characteristics from AD&D to OD&D.
Any suggestions/comments ?
|Click to enlarge.|